Thursday, July 13, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge

Self Portrait As ... - week 2

Self Portrait as ... a little old lady.

When I was in Primary 3 (aged 6 or 7), I was in the class play of this book. I was the elderly aunt, complete with wig, old lady hat and expertly applied face-paint wrinkles! (The glasses were my own). I had one line, which I can still remember:

"Aah! A mouse! A horrible orange mouse!" (It was actually Willy's pet hamster).

I wonder if this is what I'll look like in 50 years time?


More Self Portraits here and here.

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Too cute to be an old lady. LOL You will look marvelous with that great Scotland climate.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

when I first thought this I prayed to God that wasn't a costume.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

What a precious photograph!

Nikki

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous wondermom said...

seems like yesterday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home