Monday, July 10, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge

Self Portrait As ... - week 1

Self Portrait as ... a lobster!

We were in Ireland last week for Steven's gradutation on Wednesday. We went for a walk up by a reservoir on the Monday with some friends and guess who got sunburnt?! Ouch. Hmmm, six weeks in Tanzania last summer and a week in Turkey last month without burning, but one bonny day in Ireland? Oh dear.

More self portraits here and here.

And thanks to Joelene for picking my last self portrait as one of her 'Friday faves' - I'm honoured!

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

OUCH! I'm sure I've told you before that pale and interesting is best :)

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Kim Carney said...

Ouch is right, try white vinegar, always works for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home