Sunday, June 04, 2006

Slow

I was talking to Steven yesterday about my lack of blog oomph at the minute. I've just been feeling a little ... not uninspired, since there's certainly enough inspiration out there, but I suppose it's just that - I'm lacking blog oomph. I don't want to give up my blog though because I still love the whole idea of blogging. Steven put it really nicely for me yesterday: this slowdown in my blogging isn't necessarily a bad thing; it's just a sign that there are other things in my life that are more important to me at the minute. And he's right: my lovely boyfriend has just moved in with me, we're going on holiday in three days, we're both getting ready for the next big steps in our lives (starting work and teacher-training) and we have a summer of fun things planned. To be honest, it would be a little unhealthy if blogging was more important to me than all of that.

So I'm going to take it easy for a while. I'll blog where the urge takes me (I'm loving the idea of June's Self Portrait Challenge) and see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home