Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge

Pop Art - week 1

A little bit Lichtenstein.

I love this theme, I think it's going to be lots of fun and a good challenge to work with. This is what I've managed so far from this tutorial. It's not quite what I was aiming for, but I like it anyway. I might try it again later in the month.

Steven and I are going on holiday this afternoon and we've promised ourselves and each other that it'll be a computer-free week, yippee! Have a good week and I'll be back next Thursday.


More self portraits here and here.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Nicely done. I like this. Love the hair over the eye.

Thanks for the tutorial link, too. Now, if I could just get my hands on Photo$hop!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger madness rivera said...

Hey cool, you did Lichtenstein too. But yours looks so much better! haha. So professional and awesome.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Katie K said...

This is AWESOME!!! Great job, love the photo/angle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home