Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge

Introduce yourself - week 1


Self Portrait Tuesday has moved and is now Self Portrait Challenge. The new theme for this month is 'Introduce yourself' so very quickly, here is a bit about why I do Self Portrait Tuesdays:

I started almost as soon as I started my blog in January of this year. I had seen them on other blogs and liked the idea. I wanted a challenge; something to keep me using the new camera I had just got for my birthday and something to provide regular blogging material. So far I've enjoyed doing SPTs, although recently I've found it hard and I've been lacking a bit in motivation and inspiration due to the pressures of my dissertation and exams.

I'm not quite finished yet. I have an exam essay due in on Friday, which I'm half-way through (this one's going better than the last) and then my final exam is on Saturday morning. Mmm, I know!! But then it'll all be over, the summer can begin and graduation will be just around the corner! Top of my list of things I want to do is get out and use my camera, so hopefully some more inspired SPTs and other general photos to follow.

More self portraits here.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Good luck with your exams. And thanks for putting me in your "I like to read" list. I feel honored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home