Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finally - Not Self Portrait Challenge!

I've been MIA for a while, although I'm not sure who will really have noticed - I haven't dared check my Google Analytics recently. I was in Ireland for the week visiting Steven and had a lovely time: no going into the lab, no worrying about reading I should be doing or essays I should be planning. Just time to relax and be together, although we did get some important things done too. We moved Steven out of his student house in Belfast, I officially accepted my offer of a place at teacher-training college and we booked our first real holiday together - a week in Turkey which I think we both deserve and which I'm really excited about!

We've got lots happening here this coming week: my little brother is coming dwn to live with us for the summer, Hannah is moving out and going home. And on Tuesday, Steven is moving to Edinburgh to live with me! (Can you see my smile from over there? - sooo happy!) We have lots of lovely things to look forward to over the summer but before he arrives I have a lot of tidying to get done. So much in fact that I'm not really sure where to start. I suppose I'd better get on with it!

I got back into the taking photos a bit while I was in Belfast; I'll post some more sometime soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous wondermom said...

Fill those black bags, babe and then when I'm on the way, all you'll need to do will be a little light dusting. Looking forward to shopping in my favourite shops with one of my favourite children xxx

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Bee said...

yea shopping with one of your favourite children while the real favourite is left neglected at home looking after the dogs. I'm owed a LOT of shopping mama bee - over 2 years worth!! :) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home