Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

April fool - week 4

Goodness, it's Tuesday again already. The last Tuesday in April no less. I'm still in the middle of my exams and so April foolishness isn't really happening too much around here at the minute. But I don't want to miss a week, so here is today's self-portrait.

I know it's been done before and I certainly can't match this but here is my take on being a fool for love:

Me and Steven dancing together (the St Bernard's Waltz, which I love) at the CHV Ball last month. I love this; dancing with Steven makes me feel like we're in our own little world, just us two,in love with each other. I must admit though, the photo is a little unsetting - almost like watching your own wedding.

Steven and I are both mega-busy with exams and coursework right now and don't get much chance to speak to each other. I can't wait until all this is over and we can be together again.

More SPTers here and here.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Steven said...

Sorry things are so hard at the minute babe. It'll be better in 2 weeks. I love you. x

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

So do I but only in a maternal sense! Keep working xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home