Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Self Portrait Tuednesday

April fool - week 2

I cracked my arm off a big door handle in the university library yesterday afternoon and spent the rest of the day trying not to move it because it hurt too much. So I wasn't really feeling foolish in an April kind of way.

Instead, here is a picture of me during a charity fundraiser for CHV last October. We were blindfolded, driven down into Cumbria in England and had to find our own way back to Edinburgh in teams. Our team were dressed as pirates. The event also included a scavenger hunt - this picture was taken in the middle of a supermarket where we were trying to blag some of the things on the list. And just as Hannah took the picture, I stepped backwards into a fridge - hence the weird face!

Hmmm, nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home