Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am my own worst enemy

I am so distractable. My first exam essay questions are released tomorrow, with the essay itself due a week on Friday. Then I have an exam a week on Monday, then a few days reprieve, then another exam essay and another exam. So I should be revising, right?

Yep, except I'm having serious difficulties getting my head down and getting work done. I don't think I've ever got the knack for revision and I certainly don't enjoy it (does anyone?).

So starting tomorrow, I have to defeat myself in this. Until Saturday 6th May, revision is a necessary evil and other, more interesting things - like blogs - will have to take a bit of a back seat. I'm not sure how many people actually read this anyway; if it wasn't for Dutch and Google Analytics, I'd think it was only Steven and my mum. Well, for the next three weeks or so, things might be a bit dull(er) around here. Maybe after that my life will become a little more interesting to the general blogging public.

Here's hoping.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Steven said...

Stop looking at your blog and get on with your work!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog Kat babe! Its nice to know what you're up to! Good luck with the revising - buy yourself some coloured pens, that'll make the time fly!! Lol!
luv ya! Lucy

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Magpie K said...

Thanks Lucy! We'll have to meet up soon, once all these exams are out of the way. x

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

hey, don't let the traffic issues get to you. we were slow for many, many months, even dooce was slow once. the real trick for people finding your blog is by you going out and finding others, commenting and adding them to your blogroll. what's most important is that you enjoy using this space to write about what you want. I like treating our blog like it's my own magazine or newspaper or something, but I don't have an editor telling me what to write about. I can write about whatever I want. It's very liberating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home