Monday, April 03, 2006

A birthday and other things

Today is my mum's birthday. Happy Birthday Mum! I love you. She opened her present this morning, so I can finally show you what it was:

Mum's Auntie Annie used to have spoons like these and Mum would have coffee when she went to visit just so that she could have the one with the pink coffee bean on the handle. I'm sorry there isn't a pink one in this set Mum.

I went to the dentist this morning. Steven's sister is a dentist so she looks over my teeth every so often - for free (shhh!). Today I needed my first ever filling. I'd never had my teeth drilled into before, eugh! I had a numb face for the whole afternoon but the fully animated version is back in action now.

I've been in the computer lab with Steven all evening, as I have been the whole weekend. We've not got home earlier than 11pm since I got over here. Steven's deadlines are looming and I've been trying to help as much as I can, especially since he was so good to me during my dissertation marathon.

As luck would have it, tomorrow is co2me off it day. We decided to raise awareness of both this event and Steven's final project by emailing everyone on his course a flyer and by directing them to this page (which I made!)

I've been messing around with this wee logo all day. Isn't it cool?

So don't forget, switch them off tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

The ctrl F5 worked so now i'm all up to date :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home