Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

Time - week 1

The new theme for this month's Self Portrait Tuesday is time. I love the ideas we've been given for inspiration; recording the passage of time with multiple images is a really cool idea and I've been enjoying exploring the links Kath left us, especially this one.

However, although time is something I'm very conscious of at the moment, it's not something I have a lot of, so I think for most of this month my SPTs will be a little non-conformist, and certainly not as prolific as is maybe expected. Here is today's:

Currently, my awareness of time is entirely centred on this date, 17 days away. My dissertation is worth a third of this year’s marks and I am quite quite terrified about it. If there was ever a time to get my head down and work my little ass off, this is it.

More self portraits here. One of these days I'm going to join Flickr, it looks like fun.

Oh, and I've realised that I haven't been linking back to the other self portraits in my own previous posts. Sorry about that, I'll try to remember in the future.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

That day is getting CLOSE, huh?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Magpie K said...

Yup, I've got some serious work to do this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home