Friday, March 31, 2006

Eco Friendly Friday

I've spent all day in the lab with Steven. We got in about 9.30 and we'll be going home in half an hour or so. I'm pretty tired, but I haven't been bored! After all the help Steven gave me with my dissertation, I'm trying to help him with his work. He's doing Interactive Multimedia Design and throughout the development of his huge final project he has to keep a blog, which he's been having trouble with recently because he's sooo busy with everything else (and my work on top of it all). A lot of it is break-downs of how he's designed different things and research of relevant material on the internet. So I've been trawling the internet for good pictures and information and criticising the work he's done so far to find bits he can add in.

Steven's project is all about sustainable energy and environmental friendliness - it's a game called Eco Tycoon, based on Transport Tycoon etc. I think it's pretty cool and I've been enjoying researching it today.

If I lived in London or somewhere, I would totally get one of these:

Or if I was in America, definitely one of these. How cool?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home