Thursday, February 09, 2006

Strange dreams

I had difficulty getting up this morning. Last night I dreamed about: other bloggers, characters from Desperate Housewives (which I don't even watch), my grandfather, people from my literature class and kids from CHV - all in the same dream! It was very very odd and I'm feeling a bit disorientated now. Bleugh.

But I'll get up and get going and then maybe my head will be a bit clearer. I started tidying my room last night - the clutter had got a bit out of hand - and I'd like to get it finished before Steven arrives tomorrow for the weekend. Oh, I hadn't realised it was tomorrow - there's something to cheer me up today!

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Steven said...

Yip. It's tomorrow. Thank heavens.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

get that room tidy!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

I have never had a dream about other bloggers.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Magpie K said...

Yeah, I actually felt almost guilty when I woke up - as if I'd been spying on people without their permission or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home