Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Self Portrait Tesday

All of me - week 4

Although I'm a fairly good-natured person, my temper does sometimes get the better of me. I think I learned my lesson today though.

I have an interview* on Thursday morning and needed to decide on an outfit for it today so that I wouldn't be fleeing around in a panic tomorrow evening. Maybe not the best idea though, since I was in an 'I-look-crap-in-everything-I-own' mood this afternoon. Nothing was exactly right and I just got frustrated and upset. Getting my foot caught in the hole in the knee of my jeans was the last straw and I pitched a minor tantrum. I hurled the jeans at the floor and in doing so smacked my hand off the end of the bed (which is big and solid and made of iron).


Split knuckles, lots of pain, much sobbing.


And so here I am: one hand bandaged and still aching, typing clumsily with the other and feeling thoroughly ashamed of myself for being so damn childish.


*The interview? Ummm, yeah. It's for teacher training college.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

I hhope you're all calm and relaxed now - poor person :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home