Thursday, February 02, 2006

A musical interlude

I'm working hard this week, doing the interviews and research for my dissertation. Everyone's been really helpful and it's really interesting. So far, I think I've got about 3 and a half hours of material - with probably another 2 to come from tonight's and tomorrow's interviews. That's a lot of transcription for when I get back to Edinburgh!

It's not all work and no play though - I'm going out tonight. My younger brother's in a band and they have a gig tonight in the nightclub. They're called the Sea Monkey Bringers of Dooom (the 3 'o's are official) and they have the standard mix of band instruments, but with a brass section - a trumpet and a trombone. I've never seen them play, so I can't wait!


From what I found in amongst the old photos, Ally was destined for musical greatness. Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home