Sunday, February 05, 2006

Lost comments?

The other day, I posted a reply to someone's comment. I managed to post it twice and in my messing around to delete it, I set my comments to 'moderate' by mistake and didn't give an email address for comment moderation. So here I was thinking nobody loved me when in fact it was my own fault there were no comments. If anyone's tried to comment recently, I think they might just have gone off into the big wide internet, never to be seen again.

I'm sorry. I'll leave well alone from now on and hope that you do in fact love me.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Lots of people lost comment all over the place even without immoderate moderation. Blogger has been a bit upset recently...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Magpie K said...

That's good to know, thanks Caroline. I'm glad it has nothing to do with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home