Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feeling down?

May I recommend:


- M&Ms - I bought some at lunchtime, thinking they might cheer me up. I think this colour combination (which rattled into my hand completely at random) made me smile more than the chocolate did!


- Aberfeldy, Young Forever: especially when on my mp3 player coupled with...

- putting up your umbrella and walking home in that kind of spring rain that comes straight down really hard out of a sky that up until 30 seconds before was bright and sunny and then suddenly turned a livid shade of pinky-grey.

And lastly:
- finding out that the presentation you've been stressing over can actually be done on Monday instead of Friday, giving you three more whole days to work on it.

All this, and Steven's arriving in Edinburgh tomorrow evening for the weekend and to take me to the CHV Ball! My week is looking up!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

Wood and I were in Edinburgh for a week four years ago at this exact time of the year. It was so wet and beautiful.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

hope you had a ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home