Sunday, February 19, 2006

Aaaaargh!

The session was fun, but since then I've turned into a bit of a stress-head. I finally got my cds back on Friday afternoon, so I've spent the weekend transcribing. I'd forgotten how time-consuming it is - it can take almost an hour to transcribe 5 minutes of recorded interview. And I have nearly five hours worth!

Oh and also, you would think that being stressed about something would make you get your head down and work solidly at it. Not me! Oh no, I am the champion procrastinator and I keep finding myself doing other things that seem important. Did I mention I have a presentation to do on Friday? Ehh, Katharine? Get on with it! Anyone want to give me a kick up the arse?* Or just some advice?

It's going to be a long week. I think I might have to get drunk on Friday. Who's with me?

*Hannah, I don't really mean this. Please don't come through here and kick me.

5 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Steven said...

I'll get drunk with ya!

Now stop checking your blog and get back to work!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Hannah said...

one kick coming up!

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

drunk is NOT the answer, not if you expect to be able to dance as well!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Steven said...

When you're drunk, you believe you can dance. When you're sober, you know you can't! And when you wake up, no-one can remember anyway :)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Magpie K said...

Hey! I CAN dance, thank you very much! Well, i can ceilidh dance anyway - I'll show you.
And Mum, it's easier to walk in heels when you're a little bit drunk, or so I find anyway - but I'll probably take them off for the dancing. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home