Sunday, January 29, 2006

Trying to make it up to you

I've been a bit crap this week. I've spent my time freaking out slightly about my dissertation, and not really doing enough work on it. But as a result, I haven't posted anything on here for a while - and because of that, I've had fewer and fewer hits which, inexplicably, makes me feel guilty. Am I letting you down, people-on-the-internet? Am I boring you? I'm sorry. Well, to make it up to you, here are some of the photos that I've taken in the last week.


Here is one to prove that I have actually been working. Except if you think about it, all this actually proves was that I've been taking pictures of myself at the library. Hmmm.

This is next to where we park the CHV minibuses and every time we've walked past recently, the smell of the flowers is gorgeous. I quite like the new Beetles (the fact that they come with a little vase in the front has a lot to do with it), although I wouldn't want a silver one.

These are a couple I took on camp: of the kids with their light-sticks after our night-walk; and of some lichen on a branch.



And finally, this guy was in front of us when we were stopped at some lights in the minibus, and I thought his whole set-up was really clever!


There, I hope that's better, even if they are a bit random. I promise to try harder in the future. Am I forgiven now?

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Katherine there is no need to feel guilty... but it if you do want people to visit it helps to post... that's all!

I love the picture of you in the library - how long did it take to get right?

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

Glad you're back in action. See you tomorrow :)

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Magpie K said...

Point taken Caroline, I'll do my best! That was actually the only version of that photo - after that people kept coming in, so I had to actually get some work done!

See you tomorrow Mum. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home