Friday, January 06, 2006

Honey, I'm home!

I got back to Edinburgh this afternoon. I came down on the plane, laden with all my Christmas and birthday presents. My little pink suitcase weighed 20kgs! They had to put a 'heavy' sticker on it.

I had tinned soup and oatcakes for dinner because our cupboards are bare at the moment. Not for long though, we've a Tesco delivery arriving tomorrow (thanks Mum), so we'll be fully stocked and ready to go. Someone remind me that the Tesco man takes plastic bags back to recycle, I think our collection is plotting to seize control of the flat!

Right now though, I'm going to make a cup of tea and chill out. Unpacking and work - and hopefully something slightly more interesting to blog about - can wait till tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

I'm glad you're back safe and sound. Such a nice basket! If only the Tesco man took bottles and tins as well, you'd be sorted :)

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous wondermom said...

ps look on the BBC news site, go to Scotland and then to Picture Perfect - another place for your photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home